The Paddy Power 2 up you win offer allows customers to place a pre-match bet on a team to win. The catch is that if your team go two goals ahead of whoever they're playing your selection will be paid out in full.
Paddy Power 2 Up You Win
What is the Paddy Power 2 up you win early payout offer?
Paddy Power 2 up you win example:
The following image shows an example of the 2 up, you win offer.
The customer has placed a bet on Liverpool to beat Chelsea. If Liverpool then go 2-0 up after 30 minutes the bet is settled as a winner then, regardless of if Liverpool wins or not in 90 minutes they have already received their payout.
How to get involved with the Paddy Power early payout offer
The Paddy Power 2 up, you win offer is available to both new and existing customers. The only requirement you need to use the offer is to have an active Paddy Power account. If you haven’t got an account and are wanting to sign up, it may be worth checking our Paddy Power sign up offer page to make sure you get the best offer when creating your new account.
We've also got a Paddy Power review so you can see what they're all about.
Paddy Power 2 up you win terms
The Paddy Power 2 up you win offer does have some terms and conditions you need to follow to ensure you use the offer correctly. The main ones can be found below:
- Applies to pre-match singles in the Match Odds market only. The offer does not apply to bets placed on the Draw selection in each game
- The offer does not apply to in-play bets
- Bets placed with free bets will not qualify for the offer.
- The offer does not apply to Enhanced Match Odds.
- The offer only applies to pre-match bets placed on games in the Premier League, FA Cup (from First Round onwards), Champions League/Europa League (from Group Stage onwards), English Championship, English League 1, English League 2, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1 & Scottish Premiership games until 31st May 2023.
- When you partially Cash Out a bet the remaining part of your stake will be treated as a live bet and will be considered a stake in the same way as a regular single bet.
- The Max pay-out on the offer is £2,500.