The bet365 sign-up offer is one of the best available in the UK. They offer new customers a welcome offer that includes up to £50 of bet credits to use across a variety of markets. This amount will vary depending on how much you initially deposit into your new account.
Bet365 Sign Up Offer
bet365 sign up offer - Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits
How to claim the bet365 new customer offer
Follow these steps to get your bet credits:
- Firstly, click here to visit the bet365 offer page
- Create your new account
- Make an initial deposit of between £5 & £10
- Place a qualifying bet and wait for the bet to settle
- Bet365 will give you bet credits worth five times your initial deposit (If you deposited and placed the full £10 you'll receive £50 bet credits)
Do I need a bet365 bonus code?
At no point during the bet365 sign-up process is a bonus code required to sign up. You will automatically opt into the new customer promotion.
How much should I deposit to get the most out of the offer?
This is completely up to you. Remember that bet365 will times your initial bet by five so if you want to get the maximum £50 bet credits you'll want to deposit £10.
What if I didn’t deposit the first time, I opened my account?
If you don’t claim the offer at the time of your first deposit, you can do so at any time within 30 days of registering your account. Simply go to the Services menu, choose My Offers then click Claim Now for the relevant offer. If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count towards the value of your Bet Credits (capped at £50).
Bet365 bet credits explained
The bonuses offered by bet365 are slightly different from those of other online bookmakers. They provide ‘Bet Credits’ for you to use on your bets however there are some criteria you must meet in order to use them. (We’ll explain this below)
How to use bet credits with bet365
You can use your bet credits by following these three easy steps:
- Login to your new bet365 account
- Add a selection/s to your bet slip
- Select the ‘Use Bet Credits’ option before placing your bet.
Example of how bet365 bet credits look in your bet slip:
Bet365 bet credits key terms and conditions
Bet credits have some important terms and conditions that you need to be aware of in order to get the most out of your bet365 bonus credits.
Key things to keep in mind regarding your bet credits:
- Stakes are not included in returns
- Bet credits do not qualify for use with the Euro Soccer Bonus
- Bet Credits can be used for the Bore Draw Money Back offer
- Bet Credits are not withdrawable
- Bet credits can be used in conjunction with withdrawable balance
- The cash-out option will show the value minus the bet credits stake. The amount seen will be the withdrawable amount.
- Bet Credits cannot be used on Casino, Poker, Vegas or Bingo
Step-by-step guide to sign up to bet365
We’ll walk you through the sign-up process associated with bet365. Follow this guide if you want to ensure you don’t make any mistakes while claiming your bet365 sign up offer.
Stage 1: Location & Personal Details
To start with you need to enter your country of residence, simply select it from the drop-down menu. You now need to enter your personal details and contact information. This includes your Title, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email and final Contact number.
Stage 2: Home Address & Account Login Information
Next, you need to provide details of your home address. Enter your House Number and postcode, this will allow you to select your address using the find address button. Now enter an Account Username and Password followed by some security details for recovering your account.
Stage 3: Preferences
The last stage is to choose your preferred time zone as well as selecting whether you’d like your odds to be displayed as decimals or fractions. Tick the over 18 confirmation and accept the T&C’s to continue. No bonus code is needed.
Bet365 £50 bet credits joining offer key terms
When signing up to bet365 there are some important terms and conditions that must be followed in order to receive your bonus bet credits. Here are the main ones you should be aware of:
"New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50*. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
What can bet365 offer me if I sign up?
Not only do Bet365 have a fantastic signup offer but they are also one of the most reliable and trusted brands currently operating in the UK. Furthermore, they offer some of the best odds and features around.
To see our full thoughts on bet365, read our bookmaker review here.
Bonus promotions they have on-site include: