The Betway 4 to score offer is a free-to-play game for customers that requires you to select the first goalscorers in four pre-selected games on a matchday, with a jackpot of £/€50,000 to the winner. Should there be no winner on a given week, the jackpot does not roll over onto the next week.
Betway 4 To Score
What is Betway 4 to score offer?
Example of the Betway 4 to score promotion:
The screenshot below is an example of the promotion.
Leicester vs Arsenal is one of the selected matches, the customer must choose who they think will be the first goalscorer of the match and click submit.
After selecting the goalscorer, then repeat the steps for the following three matches by simply clicking on the green arrow, as seen below.
How to get involved with the Betway 4 to score offer
The Betway 4 to score offer is available to both new and existing customers, so the only requirement is that you have a Betway account.
If you’re not yet a Betway customer, it’s worth checking out our Betway new customer sign up offer page to make sure you get the best new customer offers. Alternatively, If you want to find out more about Betway before doing so we've also written a review giving our thoughts on Betway.
4 to score terms
Full Betway 4 to score Offer Terms:
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The competition is limited to one entry per registered account holder at Betway, per round. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be discounted.
- The total prize pot for each round of matches is £/€25,000 (or customer currency equivalent, see below table) unless stated otherwise. If a Round has no Winners the prize will roll over to the following one (up to a cap of £/€250,000). For example, if there is not a winner in Round 1, the prize pot for Round 2 will be £/€50,000.
- Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before kick-off of the first eligible match of each Round in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Once an entry is submitted a customer cannot amend or cancel their prediction.
- If the first goal in the match is deemed as an own goal or scored by a goalkeeper, then the second goal of the match will count towards the competition. If your selection doesn't play then your pick will count as a loser. Standard First Goalscorer rules apply.
- Please find the matches within each Scheduled Round here.
- If two or more players correctly predict the First Goalscorer in each of the Rounds games, the prize will be split equally amongst those players.
- We will be using BBC to determine the First Goalscorer. What BBC states is final.
- In the event of a match getting postponed, the selections will stand and remain eligible as long as the match is played within 48 hours of the original match start. If the match is not played within the 48 hour timespan, the Round will be voided
- In order to withdraw the winnings, the customer needs to have passed KYC and have a valid payment method registered to their account.
- Eligibility is dependent on an entrant upholding the general Betway Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is valid until further notice.
- We aim to make all players are available for selection. If a player is added into the squad late, or while the game is live, then he will not be an option. If subsequent player scores then there will be no winners of the round.
- Only accounts registered in the following countries will be eligible for this offer: Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom
- This promotion is only open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- By actively entering the 4 To Score Competition, you may be asked permission to participate in any reasonable publicity events/campaigns, in the event that you are a winner.
- Betway reserves the right to suspend / terminate this competition at any time, should it have reasonable grounds for doing so. This may include, but is not limited to, the competition (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Betway reserve the right to exclude customers at any point from this promotion.
What other offers are available at Betway
As well as 4 to score, there are also other promotions and offers available on Betway, some of these can be seen below: