If you’re looking for a new bookmaker to sign up to in the UK then you can’t do much better than signing up to Betway. They have a sign-up offer that offers new customers up to £30 in matched free bets if your first football Acca loses.
Betway Sign Up Offer
What is the Betway sign up offer?
How to claim the Betway new customer offer
Follow these steps to claim your free bets:
- Start off by visiting the Betway offer page
- Create your new account
- Make an initial deposit of £5 or more
- Place a qualifying bet of a minimum £5 bet, up to a sum of £30 and wait for it to settle
- If that bet loses, you will be credited the amount staked on your first bet and it will appear in your account in Free Bets
Do I need a Betway bonus code?
When signing up to Betway you do not need to use a bonus code at any point during the process. By following the links on this page, you will automatically be eligible for the offer.
How much should I deposit for the offer?
Your initial deposit amount is your decision entirely. However, in order to be eligible for the free bets you need to stake a minimum of £5. This would mean you would get a matching £5 free bet if your bet on your 3+ selection (2/1 or higher) bet lost.
To get the most out of the offer you could deposit the maximum of £30 and you would receive £30 in free bets if your bet on your 3+ selection (2/1 or higher) bet lost.
I opened an account but don’t want to deposit yet
If you don’t want to deposit right away, then don’t worry you aren’t going to miss out on the offer. You have 7 days to make your first deposit and qualifying bet in order for your account to be granted your Betway free bets via this signup offer.
Betway Welcome bonus explained
For Betway new customers it really is an easy process to claim your welcome bonus. Once you have signed up to Betway you have 7 days to claim their welcome bonus and you can do this by placing a bet of £5-30 on a qualifying market. Once your bet settles you have 7 days to use the free bets on any sports market.
How to use free bets on Betway
You can use your bet credits by following these three easy steps:
- Login to your new Betway account
- Add a selection/s to your bet slip
- Select the ‘Use My Free Bet’ option before placing your bet.
Betway Sign up free bet key terms and conditions
When you use the signup offer there are a few key terms and conditions that you must follow in order to receive your free bets. We’ve put the most important ones in this list below:
Key T&C’s in order to qualify for the Betway offer:
- This offer is only valid to New Customers who reside in the United Kingdom.
- Min stake: £5.
- Maximum Matched Free Bet: £30.
- Debit Card deposits only. No other payment method will qualify. Using a debit card, excluding the following: iCard, JSC Universal Bank, Contis Financial Service, Infinite, Monxo, Fidobank Virtual, Revolut and Dzing Finance.
- Qualifying bets must have 3+ legs on any Football or Horse Racing market.
- Both pre-match and in-play bets qualify for this promotion.
- The accumulator must have an overall odds of 3.00 (2/1) or higher.
- Multiple bets on any other sport will not qualify.
- No system bets (Lucky 31, Canadians, Accumulator-4 with 5 selections, etc.)
- Bet Builder bets will not qualify for this offer.
- If one leg is void, then providing there is at least one losing leg, we will honour the Free Bet.
- Bets involving cash-out will not qualify for this offer.
- Real money bets only.
- We will aim to credit your Free Bet within an hour of the bet settling.
- The Free Bet will expire 7 days upon being credited.
Key T&C’s for your Betway Free Bets:
- The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.).
- Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stake will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
- The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
- A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
- The following terms apply to all Betway promotional Free Bets (excluding the Free Bet Welcome Offer). Should you require assistance with any of these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support.
- The general terms & conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
- Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming using a combination of bets which include both a Free Bet and cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus wagering requirement purposes. Should Betway Sports deem that irregular gameplay has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Step-by-step guide to sign up to Betway
In order to take advantage of the Betway sign up offer you’re going to need to start off by making a Betway bookmaker account. Here’s a step by set guide to signing up to Betway as a new customer.
Stage 1: Location & Personal Details
After pressing the ‘join now’ button you need to enter your personal details. These include your Title, First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth. Continue by pressing next.
Stage 2: Account Information
Now choose your account details by filling in the section for you Username, Password and Email Address before moving forward with ‘next’.
Stage 3: Contact Details
Finally, enter some basic contact details including your Address and Mobile Number. Decide if you want a deposit limit or not and set it accordingly followed by selecting your language and currency (if this isn’t already filled in). Opt in to any marketing preferences you want to be a part of and accept the T&C’s to complete your sign up process.
Other promotions on offer from Betway
When you sign up to Betway, as well as the new customer offer, you’ll have access to all the promotions they have on offer. These include:
If you're looking to find out more about Betway visit our bookmaker review and see all about our opinion on them.