Beat the drop is a free to play or pay to play game offered by both Paddy Power and Betfair. Anyone registered with either of these two bookmakers can play this game as long as you’re 18 years or over.
How to play beat the drop
To play you need to log onto your account choose your first fixture and market from the list available. The question you could be asked could be something like ‘will this game be a draw at half time?’ or ‘will Leeds win tonight?’.
Now that you know the question you now need to decide how confident you are in it. Move the slider along the question to wager different amounts of money on each outcome. If you’re playing the free to play version, you’ll be wagering an amount of your £1,000 this can be split between the answers in any way you think is best.
If you get the question right, you’ll move onto the next stage. However, you’ll only move on with the amount you put on the correct side. This means if you put £900 on yes and £100 on no and the correct answer is no then you move to the next question with £100 to play with.
For free to play players this is then repeated 10 times and whatever you come out with at the end of wagering you get to keep as cash! Be aware though you have to wait for the game of your chosen question to be confirmed before you can move onto the next one. This means you may have to play for a considerable amount of time before you see any return however it has potential to be more than worth it.
Summary of playing Beat The Drop
- Register a new Paddy Power or Betfair account
- Simply login to Beat The Drop and you’ll receive your €/£1,000 Pot.
- Place your stake, choose your first fixture and market you wish to answer on.
- Then split your pot or between the outcomes or stake it all on your first question.
- Get it right and move on to the next question.
- Keep it up for 10 questions and then whatever amount you have left is yours to keep as cash at the end of the game!