Sky Bet offer loyal customers a insensitive to stay betting with them. This incentive is called the Sky Bet Club and if you’ve opted into it you can get a £5 free bet every single week to use on the sportsbook as long as you bet £25 or more.
Sky Bet Club Free Bet
What is the Sky Bet Club?
How to get involved with the Sky Bet Club
The Sky Bet Free Bet Club is open for all customers of Skybet, not just new users. The only thing you’ll need to get started is a Sky Bet account which takes less than 5 minutes to set up. See our Sky Bet Sign up offers page for a guide on how to set one up for yourself. Once you have an account, he’s the steps you need to take to get started:
- Opting in – To start, head to the Sky Bet club page and on the app or site and press ‘opt in’
- Place some bets – In order to qualify, you need to place £25 (or more) worth of cash bets at odds of over evens (1/1) before 23:59 on Sunday
- Receive your Free Bets – After qualifying you will receive your weekly £5 free bet on Monday at 19:00
How to opt into the Sky Bet Club
If you're looking to Opt into the Sky Bet club here's how you do it:
Step 1: Log into your Sky Bet account and find 'Sky Bet Club' in the menu, it will look as pictured below.
Step 2: Now you will be brought to the Sky Bet Club home page. To opt-in click the large button before the progress tracker. In the image below it say's 'see popular bets' as we have already opted into the promotion.
What if I cash out my qualifying bet?
It's important to note that any bets you cash out during the week will not qualify for the Sky Bet Club offer. Even if you cash out seconds before the match or event finishes the stake will not go towards your qualifying stakes. When you bet settles, no matter if it wins or loses, will be added to the qualifying stakes total found on the Sky Bet Club page.
Sky Bet Free Bet Club Terms
In order to take part in the Sky Bet, free Bet Club offer there are some terms and conditions that must be adhered to. We’ve listed the most important ones here so you’re aware:
- Minimum total qualifying stake of £25
- Cashed out bets will not count towards qualification for the promotion
- Void bets will not count towards qualification
- Sky Bet Free bet stakes will not be included in returns
- Free Bets win not expire (Unless inactive for 24 months)
- Qualifying period runs between 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on Sunday
- Failing to qualify for two consecutive weeks will result in you being opted out of the promo
Which markets can I use my Sky Bet Club Free Bets on?
Free Bets that are acquired from the Sky Bet Club promotion can be used on all of the markets in the sportsbook. Our Sky Bet sign up offer page explains in-depth the terms and conditions of using your free bets.
Other Features and Promotions
As well as the Sky Bet Free Bet club there are a lot of other great features that you can get involved with on the bookmaker’s website. These include the following offers and promotions:
Alternatively, see our Sky Bet Bookmaker Review in order to get our thoughts on Sky Bet overall bookmaker