The Sky Bet Sign up offer is one of the best joining offers currently available from UK bookmakers. The welcome offer gives you the opportunity to get £20 credited to your account after your first £5 bet settles.
Sky Bet Sign Up Offer
Sky Bet sign up offer – Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bets
How to claim the Sky Bet new customer offer
Follow these steps to get £20 in Free Bets from Sky:
- Firstly, click here to visit the Sky Bet offer page
- Create your new account
- Make an initial deposit of £5 or more
- Place a bet that qualifies and wait for the bet to settle
- Sky Bet will credit you with 2 x £10 free bets
Do I need a Sky Bet bonus code?
When signing up to Sky Bet you do not need a bonus code in order to receive your free bets. As long as you followed the correct link (here) you will be eligible for the offer.
What should I deposit to get the most out of the offer?
You can deposit any amount into your account however, you will only receive free bets after your first qualifying £5 bet settles.
Sky Bet free bets explained
After your qualifying bet has settled your account will be credited with £20 worth of free bets. These are added to your account via 2 x £10 bet tokens and they will not expire so you can use whenever you want as long as you meet some criteria. (We’ll explain below)
How to use your free bets with Sky Bet
You can use your bet tokens by following these four easy steps:
- Login to your new Sky Bet account
- Add a selection/s to your bet slip
- On the Bet Slip, tap the present icon next to your selections to see the Free Bets available.
- Select an available free bet and press apply. You can then place your bet using your bet tokens.
Example of how your Sky Bet free bets look in your bet slip:
Sky Bet Free Bet key terms and conditions
There are some things it’s important to keep in mind regarding your Free Bets on Sky. Here are all the relevant terms and conditions that apply when using your Sky Bet Sign up free bets.
Key things to keep in mind regarding your Sky Bet Tokens:
- Stakes are not included in your bet returns
- Free Bets will not contribute towards Sky Bet Club stakes
- Sky Bet Free Bets are not withdrawable
- Free Bets can be used in combination with withdrawable balance
- The cash-out option will show the amount of withdrawable cash you will receive
- Free Bets on Sky Bet do not expire
Step-by-step guide to sign up to Sky Bet
Signing up to Sky Bet is an extremely easy and quick process. Follow this guide stage by stage to make sure you go through the sign-up process correctly.
Stage 1: Personal Details
- Name - Click ‘Continue’ on the offer page and enter your First Name and Last Name and then press continue joining to get started.
- Age - You must be 18 years old to sign up to Sky Bet. If you are over 18 enter your date of birth into the section provided and click ‘next’. (You may need to prove this later down the line)
- Address - Next enter the first line of your home address including your house number. Alternatively, you can also enter your postcode and then select your address from the list that appears before pressing the ‘confirm’ button.
- Email - Next it’s time to enter your email address in order to secure access to your account. Enter this and press the ‘next’ button.
- Phone Number - The next screen will prompt you for your phone number, enter it and press ‘next’ again.
Stage 2: Account
- Username – Choose a memorable username between 6 and 12 characters before hitting the ‘next’ button
- Mother’s Maiden Name – Enter your mother’s maiden name as security in the event that your account is compromised. Press ‘next’ after entering it.
- Security Question – Choose a memorable security question and enter your memorable answer double-checking to ensure it's correct before pressing ‘next’ and moving on.
- PIN Number – Select a pin number between 4-6 characters and enter it in this section. This will allow you to log into your account quickly, press ‘next’ once complete
- Contact Preferences – Select whether or not you’d like to receive communications from Sky Bet by selecting yes or no. You must then read and accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box and pressing ‘accept terms.
Stage 3: Payment Method
- Card Number – Please select a card that you would like to add to your account, enter the details and press ‘Acknowledge & Accept’. (You can add different cards to your account later)
- Select initial deposit – You can now select how much you’d like to deposit in order to open your Sky Bet account. Make this decision yourself and then press ‘Acknowledge & Deposit’ to continue
Sky Bet New Customer Offer Key Terms
When creating your first sky bet account and making use of the signup offer there are some essential terms and conditions you need to be aware. Here are the important ones:
- To qualify, you place a minimum of £5 as your first bet on a single or each-way bet on any market at odds of 1/1 or greater.
- You must bet a minimum of £5 in a single bet. An accumulation of smaller stakes will not count.
- Qualifying staking requirements must be met within 30 days of the account registration date.