Manchester United loanee Timothy Fosu-Mensah, who spent this season playing for Fulham, has been confirmed as the fastest player in the Premier League, according to Opta.
The 21-year-old recorded a top speed of 35.32 km/h this season, pipping Manchester City and England right-back Kyle Walker to top spot.
Fosu-Mensah also beat the likes of Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace), Felipe Anderson (West Ham), Ruben Vinagre (Wolves) and Leroy Sane (Manchester City) to finish as the Premier League's ultimate pace merchant this term, while somehow (and we're not sure how) his Fulham team-mate, goalkeeper Segio Rico, also made it into the top 10 in ninth place.
The Manchester United academy graduate, who came through the ranks at Old Trafford and has so far made 21 senior appearances for the Red Devils, spent the entirety of the 2018-19 campaign on loan at Craven Cottage, making 13 appearances for the West Londoners, who were relegated to the Championship after finishing 19th.
Opta collated top speeds registered by every single player to feature in this season's Premier League, which showed Fosu-Mensah as the quickest overall.
The Netherlands international has now returned to the North West following a disappointing campaign with the Cottagers, which was sadly hampered by injury; it remains to be seen whether or not manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has him in his first-team plans for the forthcoming campaign.
With Ashley Young being offered a contract extension in February and Diego Dalot arriving from Porto last summer, chances for Fosu-Mensah in United's starting-eleven could well be limited.
Another loan move is possible, though Solskjaer could do worse things than give some of the club's homegrown talent a chance to show what they're capable of next season, after a dismal end to the campaign saw the Red's finish sixth, 33 points behind rivals Manchester City who won the division.
Top 10 fastest players in the Premier League 2018-19:
10. Patrick van Aanholt, Crystal Palace | Top speed: 34 km/h
9. Sergio Rico, Fulham | Top speed: 35.01 km/h
8. Divock Origi, Liverpool | Top speed: 35.04 km/h
7. Felipe Anderson, West Ham United | Top speed: 35.11 km/h
6. Gerard Deulofeu, Watford | Top speed: 35.13 km/h
5. DeAndre Yedlin, Newcastle United | Top speed: 35.17 km/h
4. Leroy Sane, Manchester City | Top speed: 35.18 km/h
3. Ruben Vinagre, Wolverhampton Wanderers | Top speed: 35.20 km/h
2. Kyle Walker, Manchester City | Top speed: 35.27 km/h
1. Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Fulham (Manchester United) | Top speed: 35.32 km/h