The Virgin Bet Sign up offer gives you access to £20 in Free Bets if you’re a new customer. They are one of the newest bookmakers in the UK so most people will be able to make use of this great offer. After your first qualifying bet settles, you’ll be awarded 2 x £10 Free Bets to use in the sportsbook.
Virgin Bet Sign Up Offer
What is the Virgin Bet sign up offer? – Bet £10 & Get £20 Free Bets
How to claim the Virgin Bet welcome offer
Follow these steps to get £20 in Free Bets tokens from Virgin Bet:
1. Start by visiting the Virgin Bet offer page (here)
2. Create your new account
3. Make an initial deposit of £10 or more
4. Place a qualifying bet and wait for it to settle
5. Virgin Bet will credit you with 2 x £10 free bets
Do I need a Virgin Bet bonus code?
No, a bonus code is not needed during the sign-up process in order to receive your free bets. Follow the sign-up links on this page to ensure you land on the correct Virgin Bet sign up page.
What should I deposit to get the most out of the offer?
When you sign up to Virgin Bet you can make an initial deposit of as much or as little as you like. However, it’s important to be aware that in order to claim the Virgin Bet offer you will need to make a deposit of £10 to be eligible for the offer.
Virgin Bet Welcome Offer explained
After signing up to Virgin Bet and depositing £10, place it on a sportsbook bet with minimum offs of 1/2. Once this bet settles you will be rewarded with 2 x £10 free bet tokens within 24 hours. These will expire after 14 days.
How to use your free bets with Virgin Bet
You can use your bet tokens by following these four easy steps:
- Login to your new Virgin Bet account
- Add a selection/s to your bet slip
- On the Bet Slip, click the ‘use free bet’ button
- Select an available free bet and press apply. You can then place your bet using your bet tokens.
Virgin Bet Free Bet key terms and conditions
With free bets, it’s always important to read over the terms and conditions of your free bets so you know what markets they can be used on and how the returns work. We’ve pulled the most important terms for Virgin Bet Free bets and put them in the bellow list.
Key things to terms of your Virgin Bet Bet Tokens:
- Have to use within 14 days before they expire
- Can only be used on the sportsbook
- Stakes are not included in your bet returns
- Can only be used on singles or accumulators
- Free Bets are not withdrawable
Step-by-step guide to sign up to Virgin Bet
Creating a new account on Virgin Bet is extremely simple to do and won’t take much more than 5 minutes. To ensure you don’t make any mistakes during the process we’ve put together this quick sign up guide to walk you through the process:
Stage 1: Personal Information
Start off by entering your Gender, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and your email address before continuing with the ’Next’ button.
Stage 2: Contact Information
Next, enter your contact details such as your country of residence, Mobile Number, Postcode and City.
Stage 3: Account Information
Finally, enter the Username and Password you wish to use on your account. If you want to change your currency or set a deposit limit you have the option to do this now. Finish off by opting in or out of communications, confirming your age and pressing ‘Create account’.
VirginBet Sign Up offer key terms and conditions
Although it is easy to sign up and claim your Virgin Bet bonus funds there are some terms and conditions that you need to be aware of in order to make sure you qualify:
Key things to keep in mind regarding the Virgin Bet Welcome Offer:
- Your initial bet must be placed at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater to qualify for the offer
- You must meet the qualifying requirements within 14 days of creating your account.
- Free Bets will be returned in 2 x £10 free bet tokens
- You must accept your free bets from the promotions or my bets page
- If your qualifying bet is voided or cashed out, you must place another qualifying bet to receive your free bet tokens.
Read the full terms and conditions on the Virgin Bet offer page.
What promotions do they offer after signing up to VirginBet
As Virgin Bet is a new bookmaker you can expect some exciting promotions over the year for existing customers. Some of the other ones they currently have on-site include:
More coming soon!
If you're looking to find out more about Virgin Bet as a company as well as our thoughts on them then head over to out Virgin Bet bookmaker review.